Sunday, April 14, 2013

I'm teaching microeconomics "online" this summer

I have decided that next fall I will "flip" the classroom.  I will be having my students next fall watch lectures before class (and take notes), and then most of the in-class time will be devoted to activities/experiments/etc.

Because I'm planning to record my lectures anyway, I thought I would also take a shot teaching an online version of microeconomics this summer through Susquehanna University.  I've never done it before, so there will be some learning.  Here is my first attempt at a game theory lecture (part 1) ...


(If you'd rather see through it on youtube, the link is here.)

Note ... since this is my first time doing online lectures, comments/suggestions/etc. are definitely welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment