Round 6: Real or fake Dan Quayle quote?
Here are ten phrases. Some are from Dan Quayle. Some are made up. Your job is to tell us which
ones are actual quotes.
1. If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.
2. It's wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago.
3. One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is “to be prepared”.
4. We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe.
5. Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children.
6. I wish to thank the astronauts. And all the others who go to space.
7. I prefer to run when I go running.
8. George Bush will make a great President. He knows how to use a tool.
9. Wow, there are some gorgeous women here in Florida!
10. The president is going to lead us out of this recovery.You can get the answers for free by downloading the sample of this book on your kindle.
If you like this, you can find similar rounds involving quotes from Joe Biden, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama in Political Trivia.