Lines worth reading ...
- Government spending is "now double what Bill Clinton spent in his last year".
- "The problem with sequestration, of course, is that the cuts are across the board and do not allow money to move between accounts. It’s dumb because it doesn't discriminate."
- I agree with this. There are entire agencies that could be eliminated and entitlements spending should be reduced.
- "Obama’s incentive to deliberately make the most painful and socially disruptive cuts possible (say, oh, releasing illegal immigrants from prison) is enormous. And alarming."
- Unfortunately, this is also true.