Tuesday, June 14, 2011

World Series of Poker 2011

I am making a trip to play in the World Series of Poker this year again (I played there in 2005, 2006, 2008, and 2010). Given online poker is (at least temporarily) gone; this may be the last time I play the WSOP. Further, this trip will probably be the last time I think of myself as a semi-professional poker player, an identity I have had for the past half-dozen years. After this trip, I will still play some poker – but only occasionally (maybe monthly, maybe less).


Since this may be my last shot at WSOP glory, I better make it count. I’m playing the $1,500 NL holdem event on Saturday, June 18th, and (if I bust from that) the $1,000 NL holdem event on Sunday, June 19th. I will post updates on my facebook account regularly, if you want to follow my progress. I will likely post less-frequent updates on my blog and/or on the ITH forums.

Good luck me!

No comments:

Post a Comment